We are seeking an experienced Digital Media specialist to join our global digital media team based in Bedminster, New Jersey. This role supports our global business across multiple territories and channels. The role holder supports the digital media and performance media strategies for FOREX.com.
They will ensure all aspects of performance media campaign operations encompassing digital media agency coordination, campaign tracking, optimization and reporting across all digital and performance media.
· Support the Digital Media Manager in developing a digital media strategy that meets or exceeds business goals while protecting and enhancing the brand
· Responsible for the effective execution of all campaign trafficking, tracking and optimization
· Coordinate with digital media agencies to ensure al digital campaigns are tracked, and delivering to agreed objectives
· Develop in conjunction with the brand acquisition teams KPIs and implement formal optimization and testing plans for all digital media.
· Ensure that campaign asset requirements requested and delivered meet specifications within the agreed timeframes.
- Accountable for the optimization of digital and performance media campaigns to meet agreed KPIs, using all available optimization levers to maximize performance within and across channels
· Continually explore opportunities to further message reach and maximize campaign impact (Brand awareness, Lead generation, conversion, engagement etc.)
· Maintain a log of competitive activity in the digital media space
· Track Brand performance metrics vs. competitors
· Support and work within established brand guidelines
· Continually feedback on the best practices of digital media. Including:
o All copy, content, banners, landing pages and sites pages directly or indirectly associated with increasing client acquisition
· Development of optimized digital media channels including
o Paid Search
o Paid Social Media
o Email marketing
o Mobile (in-application)
· Compile and deliver weekly, monthly digital media reports detailing the months activity and performance against KPIs
· Support international territory managers requirements for campaign execution
· Maintain an appropriate level of competence within the team through ongoing training
· Maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values
· Adhere to and proactively enhance the firms compliance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct in all jurisdictions in which the Firm conducts business and which have an impact on its business
· Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business
· Ensuring all project files are updated at all times on the network drive.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
· Solid experience in digital marketing within ecommerce and digital B2C environments. Experience in the leveraged trading or online betting sectors would be advantageous.
· Proven experience in performance driven digital marketing; campaign set up, optimization, management and reporting across channels (PPC, Display, Social)
· Proven experience in working closely with a variety of media agencies to plan and execute campaigns across channels
· Strong experience using google technology, including DCM, Adwords, DS and preferably DBM
· Strong understanding of campaign measurement and tracking
· Able to prioritize and work to tight deadlines
· Organized, hands-on and great attention to detail, able to design, document and implement processes for the effective operation of digital campaigns
· Proactive with excellent communication skills, ability to motivate colleagues and agencies to deliver to agreed KPIs
· Passion for digital marketing and drive to stay up to date with digital trends and updates
· Experience working in a regulated environment desirable but not essential